The ZA Elettronica set is probably the most technologically advanced offered today on the market, it has in fact 4 CPUs in the board. Nobody has dared so much to date. It applies the todays technology, to the vintage aspect of that period. Some features:
- Industrial assembly pcb, 6 level boards and components suitable for high temperatures, usually used inside the cars
- Input Power: 8 to 24 volts. Automatic shutdown in case of voltage higher than 30 VDC; maximum absorption, without power inputs connected ( PANP or Countdown), 1,8 Ampere @12,5 V;
- Setting: total and partial distances, service oil change, engine type (4,6,8 cylinders) units of measure for water (°C and °F) from the Menu;
- Setting of speed to change from Normal mode (or Auto) to Pursuit Mode: reached the speed previuosly set on the Menu, the voice box and the PANP button will switch to Pursuit. As soon as the speed becomes less than what had been set, the voice box and the PANP button will return to the previous mode;
- Dimming brightness of ALL LED (voice box included) for driving in the night with the countdown lights off (the function can be activated/deactivated through the Menu). Below a certain value, just the tabs that provide information about the car (speed, rpm, water, oil, fuel), will remain powered;
- Integrated mp3 player to play phrases in case of certain events, such as, for example, the presentation at the “power on”, the fuel reserve, or in case of exceeding the speed limit;
- Integrated clock, oil change indicator: the values will be set by the user through the Menu, at the expiration of the service, the indicator “OIL” on the voicebox blinks until the user will reset the “OIL SERVICE” in the Menu. The message center will show the message “SRV” and the total of Kilometers or miles traveled with the oil;
- Accurate reading of the values of rpm and speed without “jumps” in the progression of the numbers, both uphill and downhill;
- CAN BUS Technology: the boards communicate each others by an encrypted protocol. This system is infinitely expandable and allows you to add new devices that will interact with the electronics. Today you have an electronics, tomorrow a set of devices communicating each other simply and naturally, as if the were born together;
- FIRMWARE FREE updates by USB;
- Integrated keyboard to manage the Menu board, and predisposition in the Voice Box Board for SWITCHPOD by ZA Elettronica.
There are no reviews yet.